- Excellent thermal stability.
- Chemically inert.
- Best non-stick properties.
- High transmittance of UV (97%) and visible radiation (99,9)%.
- Resistant to environmental influences such as ozone, sunlight and UV.
- PFA has all properties of FEP and in addition:
- Resistant to a constant temperature of 250 ° C
- More than 100 times the bend / flex life compared FEP
- High purity PFA granulate available
Advise for the choice of material?
- Very strong. Holds up to 400 times its own weight.
- The mechanical strength is substantially greater than FEP.
- Exceptional UV transmission.
- Withstands temperatures up to 150 ° C.
- Light weight.
Click here for more ETFE properties
- Great non-stick properties.
- Excellent chemical inertness.
- Withstands temperatures up to 250 ° C.
- Low dielectric constant.
- Weather resistance.